This review is about My Yamaha SZ R 153CC
Yamaha SZ R 153CC Review and Price Details
Today, 11th of September, I was very excited and waiting for my bike Yamaha SZ R 153CC to buy. And on 19th Oct, I booked the bike by EMI, so downpayment was around Rs. 41000/- (EMI will be Rs.5000 / per month) and they told me that they will provide the bike on next day itself from the date of booked but I would like to get on 24th Oct(my lucky day).
I got Sparkling Diwali Offer like
Seat Cover and Stickers.
The mileage which I am getting is average of 48KMPL.
The price details of Yamaha SZ R 153CC Bike in Bangalore.
- On-Road Price : Rs. 67,507
- Mileage : 45 – 50KMPL
- Ex-Showroom Price: Rs. 56,700
(Note: Mileage is depends the way how you drive for the first two month, you should maintain the speed limit about 40 – 45KMPH like 3500RPM)
A Short review about Yamaha SZ R 153CC
Look and Design
- More rating for this bike
- I chose this bike because of sporty design
- Comfortable sheet
- Tank Design
- Stylish Look
- It has Electric start without kicker ( Battery saves separate power for engine ignition )
- The major plus with sz r is that engine wont get heat even in long drive
- The engine is air cooled, 4stroke. The aerodynamic design helps in cooling the engine.
- It’s amazing.
- You will get about 48 – 55 KPL inside the city
- While in a long drive, you will get 50 – 58 KPL ( don’t worry about mileage, it depends on your torque )
For more details,
I refer this website for Yamaha SZ R Review by Aathi Narayanan – Bike Advice